The Other Strand of Franchise DNA
Franchisee training enables franchisors to create consistent delivery of their Brand Promise from location to location regardless of the market. While your library of Operations Manuals is the primary reference material for training franchisees, effective training programs use an array of methods and activities to enable franchisees to launch, operate, and grow their businesses effectively.
We have the experience necessary and can develop innovative and cost-effective franchise training that achieves the results your require.
Working with our clients, we identify and define the knowledge, skills and abilities that each member of the franchise system needs to perform their job to brand standards. We work with our clients in determining which training approaches will be the most effective and cost-efficient for each group requiring training. We also develop for our clients, methods of staff certification that are legally compliant and better allow the franchise system to achieve consistent and sustainable locations.
Some of the training programs we develop for our clients include:
- Franchisee and general manager training
- Employee training for franchisee adaptation
- Franchisor field consultant training
- Train-the-trainer programs to enable franchisees to train their own personnel
- Train-the-trainer programs to enable field staff to conduct training
- Unit manager training
- Multi-unit developer training
- Franchise sales compliance training
- International and domestic master franchisee and area representative training
MSA is skilled in designing and developing training programs that can be effectively taught by our client's staff. Our training is cost-effective and blends learning solutions to ensure that the client’s brand – at each location – is managed by people who have been trained and certified to meet their brand standards.
For additional information, contact Marla Rosner, Senior Training Consultant, at (415) 499-3533 or email@example.com.