A Franchise Consultant Who Cares about the community
In addition to our commitment to serve as a helpful franchise consultant for our clients, MSA Worldwide is dedicated to giving back to the community at large. We believe it's our duty to help others by offering our expertise, time, and resources to help others who need it and can greatly benefit from our efforts.
Some of the ways that MSA gives back include:
- The development and management of a franchise consultant business called CFWshops who impacts healthcare and greater prosperity in Kenya and Rwanda.
- The donation of all net proceeds from the sale of Franchising For Dummies—a franchise help resource to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption.
- Serving on boards of private, public, and non-profit organizations—who seek our unique franchise consultant insight.
- Support, on an ongoing basis, the International Franchise Association and the franchise industry by teaching classes and providing franchise help on franchising, speaking at industry events, writing articles, serving on committees and boards, and sponsoring related programs.
- Established an annual scholarship that provides transitioning veterans the opportunity to enroll in small business classes.