February 24-27, 2019 | Mandalay Bay | Las Vegas, NV
THE PREMIER EVENT FOR FRANCHISE PROFESSIONALS
The International Franchise Association’s Annual Convention is franchising’s biggest event for business development and personal growth. Whether you’re a franchising veteran or just starting out, there are sessions designed for everyone. This is your chance to network, chart the future of the franchise industry, and grow your brand, together. IFA 2019 will provide attendees with new, exciting and inspirational sessions and events, including unique and new General Session presentation formats, as well as top-tier, must-see industry and business leaders.
Dynamic keynote speakers include:
- Gary Vaynerchuk, Chairman of VaynerX, and CEO and Co-Founder of VaynerMedia, a full-service digital agency. Join us as Gary provides an examination of how to be a successful entrepreneur in today’s changing landscape
- Patrick Sweeney, Fear Guru, Motivational Speaker and Author who will discuss “Using Fear as Fuel”
- Shep Hyken, Chief Amazement Officer, Shepard Presentations, who will discuss “How to Create a Customer Service Experience that Disrupts Competition and Creates Fierce Loyalty”
- Mark Levy, Founder, Levy Innovation LLC, who will discuss “How to Talk About Your Business so People Care”
- Todd Davis, Chief People Officer, FranklinCovey, who will discuss “15 Proven Practices to Build Effective Relationships at Work”
50+ educational sessions in multiple tracks:
- C-Suite Executives
- Emerging Franchisor
- Field Support/Consultant
- Franchise Development/Sales
- Franchise Relations
For full schedule details and tips on how to get the most from your convention visit, visit the 2019 IFA Convention website.