Franchise ConsultantS who Care
about the GLOBAL community
MSA Worldwide is dedicated to giving back to the GLOBAL community. We believe it's our duty and privilege to offer our expertise, time, and resources when others can benefit from our efforts.
A few of the ways that MSA gives back include:
- The development and management of a two of the most respected social franchisors in Sun-Saharan Africa. CFEshops and One Family Health operate over 160 medical clinics through independently-owned franchises providing authentic medicine and high level medical care to those at the Base of the Pyramid.
- We donate all of the author’s proceeds from Franchising For Dummies to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption.
- We serve on the boards of private, public, and non-profit organizations where our unique franchising expertise and business experience can be of benefit.
- We have taken a leadership position for the International Franchise Association where we can contribute to the improvements in franchising practices.
- We established and currently lead the International Franchise Association's Social Sector Franchising Task Force, a collection of experienced franchising professionals dedicated to the use of commercial franchising practices at the Base of the Pyramid through education and mentoring of social franchisors, NGOs, government agencies and donors.
- We provided scholarships for transitioning veterans in business education.
- We serving on the advisory board in Connecticut for the Salvation Army.