Working With an expert Franchise Consulting Team
Franchising can be complex; MSA Worldwide’s commitment to our clients is to develop franchise systems that effectively exceed their goals and improve the performance of their franchisees.
For new franchisors, we guide business owners through each step of developing a successful franchise system:
- Confirming "franchisability"
- Franchise gap analysis
- Franchise strategy and offering
- Franchise system growth strategies and franchise sales support
- Franchise sales compliance training and franchise sales staff recruitment
- Operations manuals and training programs for franchisees
For established franchisors, we build upon success with services including:
- Franchise system domestic and international expansion strategies and support
- Management and implementation of the franchisee recruitment and expansion program
- Evaluation and development of change strategies for internal franchise sales processes and procedures
- Organization and operational support review
- Joint employment and vicarious liability reviews
- Improvements to franchisee relations
- Litigation support and expert witness services
BENEFITS OF A QUALIFIED FRANCHISE CONSULTANT
Engaging a qualified franchise consultant can make the difference between a franchise system succeeding and failing. MSA works with our clients and their legal counsel to ensure that our client's franchise offering, including its structure, recruitment of franchisees, system support, and economics, are in alignment. Franchisors are then able to recruit the proper franchisees for their systems, and franchisees can select franchisors with the ability to support them and grow the franchise system. Protecting the equity of the franchisor and franchisees is a central focus when developing a sustainable franchise system.
Proper franchise system structure is based on an understanding of the culture of the company that is being franchised so that the system will reflects the franchisor's unique brand promise. The franchise system also must be structured in a way that allows the franchisor to provide the support franchisees will need, and do so based upon economic modeling that allows the franchisor and franchisees to achieve their economic goals.
Working with professional, qualified franchise consultants provides higher-quality guidance, expertise, and services, ensuring a franchise strategy appropriate for your company - and also offers these services at a cost competitive with a franchise packager.
Do you have questions about working with a franchise consultant?
MSA can provide guidance on how our franchise consulting services can help build a sustainable and successful franchise system to expand your business.Get Strategic Advice
Some new franchisors turn to Franchise Packagers in the belief that all franchise systems are similar and that any consulting firm can provide them the necessary services. But franchise packagers deliver boilerplate franchise disclosure documents and marketing strategies based on templates, and do not provide the same level of service as qualified franchise consultants.Having a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) allows a new franchisor to legally begin to offer franchises. But to achieve a consistent and sustainable franchise system, it's essential that your legal documents be based on a well-constructed strategy for your unique brand and system, and be designed to enable you to support your franchisees effectively and efficiently.