Our Services for New Franchisors
- Franchise feasibility analysis and gap analysis
- Design and development of new franchise systems
- Franchise system growth strategies and franchise sales support
- Franchise sales compliance training and franchise sales staff recruitment
- Discovery days, sales scripts, lead generation strategies and closing techniques
- Development of operations manuals and training programs for franchisees
- Development of support manuals and staff training for franchisors and master franchisees
- Management assistance to franchisors and implementation support to improve system performance
- Introduction to other industry professionals including lawyers, brokers, marketing professionals, etc.
- Management of the development of our client’s legal documentation by their outside legal counsel
- Design, development, implementation and support for social franchise systems
SUCCESSFULLY FRANCHISING YOUR BUSINESS
Great franchisors provide their franchisees with the leadership and support they require and then enforce the delivery of the system's products and services by its franchisees to its brand guidelines. In exchange for their use of the franchisor’s brand and systems, the franchisee pays the franchisor an initial fee (the franchise fee) and a continuing fee (the royalty), and participates and contributes to the franchise system’s marketing programs (the brand fund) and other programs established by the franchisor.
Understanding competitive forces, market dynamics, and consumer demand all play a role in how a company positions itself and chooses franchising as its growth strategy. In developing your franchise system, MSA will make certain that your franchise offering is attractive to each of the potential classes of franchisee you plan to target. We focus on the development of new franchisors so that, when properly managed, their franchise program is sustainable and can achieve the desired financial results for both the franchisor and their franchisees.
Above are a few key considerations before you franchise your business. Here are others:
- Confirm Your "Franchisability"
- Expanding Your Business through Franchising
- Ready to Become a Franchisor?
- Franchise Gap Analysis
- Practice Areas for New Franchisors
- Developing the Franchise Strategy
- Operations Manuals and Franchise Training
- Benefits of a Qualified Franchise Consultant
Do you have further questions about franchising your business?
MSA can provide guidance on whether franchising is an appropriate business model to expand your business.Get Strategic Advice