Expert franchise advice
This section of our website provides resources for both franchisors and franchisees. Prospective franchisees looking to acquire a franchise should pay particular attention to the workbook Making the Franchise Decision which provides an extensive set of due diligence questions to answer when exploring a franchise opportunity. The Franchise Library of articles and Franchising for Dummies books are important sources of advice if you are looking to invest in your first franchise, expand your business, or improve the performance of your established franchise system.
- Franchise Library: Articles about buying a franchise, franchising your business, marketing and branding, and more. Be sure to bookmark the page for future reference.
- Franchising for Dummies: Co-authored by Michael Seid, MSA Managing Director, and Dave Thomas, the late founder of Wendy’s. This highly regarded and updated book is a must read—order your copy today.
- Franchise Management for Dummies: Co-authored by Michael Seid and Joyce Mazero, this new book provides prospective franchisees and franchisors an accessible guide for becoming your own boss or starting your own franchise system.
- Franchising News: The latest news from the franchising industry.
- 2018 Franchise Compliance Calendar: For franchisor planning purposes, compliance rules and a downloadable compliance calendar.
- Making the Franchise Decision Workbook: An evaluation tool for prospective franchisees that aids the determination of whether or not investing in a franchise is the right decision.
- Glossary: Common franchise industry terms.