Our Services For New Franchisors
We guide business owners through each step with:
- Design and Development of Franchise Systems
- Franchise System Growth Strategies and Franchise Sales Support
- Franchise Sales Compliance Training and Franchise Sales Staff Recruitment
- Discovery Days, Sales Scripts, Lead Generation Strategies and Closing Techniques
- Development of Operations Manuals and Training Programs for Franchisees
• • • And much more. See the full list
Our Services For Established Franchisors
We build upon your success with:
- Franchise System Domestic and International Expansion Strategies and Support
- Management and Implementation of the Franchisee Recruitment and Expansion Program
- Evaluation and the Development of Change Strategies for Internal Franchise Sales Processes and Procedures
- Organization and Operational Support Review
- Joint Employment and Vicarious Liability Reviews
• • • And much more. See the full list
Need Guidance or Support?
"Marla Rosner was an absolute pleasure to work with, and more importantly, our franchise manuals are incredible in both content and look! We are very grateful for her help and advice."
Kameron Hensley, President1-Tom-Plumber
"Michael brought to the table a perspective for the future development of the company that simply could not have been gained from anyone else... MSA has never failed to deliver added value."
Don Fox, Chief Executive OfficerFirehouse of America, LLC
"Michael and the team at MSA Worldwide were the perfect group to both help me understand what I had and set my business up for expansion and growth."
Bill DiPaola, President & Chief Operating OfficerDat Dog Enterprises
"I feel very lucky to have come across Kay Ainsley from MSA and highly recommend anyone who is involved in the Franchising world to contact Kay. Especially new entrants…You owe it to yourselves."
Yousef Khattar, Business Development ManagerYounata Group
"Marla's excellent understanding of the franchise model and vast experience ensured the standards of the manuals produced for The Disney Store were of the highest quality I have experienced in the industry."
Sian Hession, Retail ConsultantDisney Stores, United Kingdom
"Michael Seid and his team bring instant credibility to any situation. MSA's real professionals consistently produce real results and value for our clients who need franchising expertise."
Joel R. Buckberg, ShareholderBaker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
"MSA assisted us with our franchising strategic planning process and meeting facilitation. Kay Ainsley and Michael Seid are two of the most talented consultants with whom I have worked."
John Kujawa, Vice President FranchisingMcDonald’s USA, LLC
"Michael Seid is truly a visionary and the leading authority on franchising around the world. His commitment to his clients knows no boundaries and I am forever indebted for his advice."
Tariq Farid, CEO/PresidentEdible Arrangements International, Inc.
"After meeting with several potential franchise companies, Andy and I had NO DOUBT who we were choosing. Michael and Kay were the most experienced and most professional we had met."
Chris Klein, COO & PresidentSupplement Superstores
We wrote the books on Franchising
Recognized as the definitive sources for franchise information
Franchising for Dummies, the leading book on franchising, was written by our founder and Managing Director Michael Seid and the late Dave Thomas, founder of Wendy’s International. It does not replace the need for professional business and legal advisors, but gives the reader a solid grounding in the world of franchising that will make them better decision-makers, business managers, and operators.
Franchise Management for Dummies provides prospective franchisees and franchisors an accessible guide for becoming your own boss and standing on the shoulders of franchise giants.