MSA engages with social franchising entrepreneurs
Social franchisors, NGOs, and donor agencies understand that there are differences between how a commercial franchise system is structured, managed, and supported, and the requirements of social franchisors. As experienced commercial franchise experts with an established social franchise expertise, we work with established social franchisors to improve their performance, with NGOs to explore their franchising opportunities, and with donors to maximize the use of the funds they provide in Low and Middle Income Counties (LMICs).
Our advisory services to the social franchise marketplace are similar to those we provide to commercial franchise systems, including:
- Franchise feasibility studies
- Franchise proposal development and review
- Franchise design and development
- Franchise evaluation
- Franchise performance improvement
- Franchise operations manuals and accompanying training programs
- Franchise system support programs
- Franchise system metrics and tools development
- Franchise training workshops for implementing organization staff
For more information, contact Julie McBride, Senior Social Franchising Consultant, at (202) 744-1568 or email@example.com.
Do you have further questions about social franchising?
MSA can provide guidance on developing a successful and sustainable social franchise system.Get Strategic Advice