Franchise Update Media is pleased to present this video series on How to Develop a Franchise System featuring Michael H. Seid, Managing Director of MSA Worldwide. Michael is recognized as a leading authority on franchising and business expansion strategy. MSA's mission is to improve franchise system performance, and this video series, structured into easily digestible segments, provides an excellent grounding in the steps involved in developing a successful and sustainable franchise system.
Videos in this series
Franchising is simply a method of expansion and distribution
Early commercial franchising in the U.S.
What Makes a Successful Franchisee
Types of Franchise Relationship Structures
Key Preparations for Developing a Franchise System
The Regulatory Framework of Franchising
How to Develop a Franchise System
This video series presented by Michael Seid will cover the foundational steps in creating your own franchise system, what makes a successful franchise system, and other key topics. Learn a brief history of franchising in the U.S. and find out the unique advantages that franchising offers to prospective franchisors.
Topics covered include:
- What the franchising industry is today and where it is headed
- What makes a successful franchising system and how to implement one
- How to perform a Threshold Analysis of your business to determine your business’ eligibility for franchising
- What is the franchisor to franchisee relationship?
- Defining the different types of franchises in the industry
- What you need to do to prepare your business for franchising
- How a franchising system operates
- The many different structures of franchise relationships
- The laws and regulatory framework of the franchising industry
This video series, structured into easily digestible segments, provides an excellent grounding in the steps involved in developing a successful and sustainable franchise system.