February 10-13, 2018 in Phoenix, AZ. Join thousands of your peers at the premier event for franchise professionals, the IFA’s 58th Annual Convention.
The premier franchising event of the year, the 2018 IFA Convention will focus on bringing the franchising community together to fortify the franchise business model in a climate of change and challenge to the franchise industry.
IFA 2018 Convention Agenda Highlights
- Young entrepreneurs will pitch business plans to Shark Tank star Daymond John, founder and CEO of FUBU, who is serving as a special guest judge for the Franchise Education and Research Foundation’s NextGen in Franchising Global Competition
- Disruptive presentations from keynote speakers and industry veterans focused on transformational trends will provide insights on how to develop your business and personal brand
- Music Paradigm, a business development exercise involving a live professional orchestra, will lead an unforgettable session, unlike anything ever experienced at an IFA Convention
- The Emerging Franchisor Bootcamp returns for up-and-coming brands with 100 units or less, offering the opportunity to learn how franchise companies grow through the emerging phase and avoid the typical mistakes in getting to critical mass (space is limited and sells out quickly, so register early!)
MSA Worldwide presentations at the Convention include:
- How Social Franchises are Addressing Complex Problems in the Developing World -Michael Seid, Managing Director, MSA Worldwide
- International Market Selection & Analysis – Kay Ainsley, Managing Director, MSA Worldwide
For full details including daily schedules, download the 2018 IFA Convention brochure.